Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Tossmas

Check out this site.

I had a friend who I worked with in North Carolina and this was a big deal for her. She wouldn't even accept Christmas cards if you wrote Merry X-Mas. I am going to admit, I am lazy and have carpal tunnel and I abbreviate. If you write a ton of cards then you understand. I am not leaving Christ out of Christmas but by the same token everyone who who says Merry Christmas isn't including Him. This isn't something that the Holy Spirit has convicted me of so I will probably keep doing it. I do resent those who want to take away my rights as a Christian because they are offended by my beliefs. I am offended by their lack of belief and stupidity.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase