Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME Sample Pack Review




Let The Little Children Come aims to provide effective gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children. It is the hope that these tools and resources will help you in conveying the powerful gospel message to children. The gospel tracts are all specially designed to capture and hold the attention of children, while not distracting them from the core message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

SOCIAL – CORNER:


Links to buy the individual tracts inside the sampler pack



















My Thoughts on the Let the Little Children Come sampler pack:

I have taught girls club, Sunday school, youth groups, etc. and I loved this pack.  Honestly I think it would be an awesome idea to buy 10 sample packs just to have all the different gospel tracts etc and use them for a Vacation Bible School setting. I looked at the prices for the sample packs versus the price per individual bundle and I don't believe there is any price savings by buying the sampler pack, I just like that all the different gospel tracts are in one plastic sleeve (which is very sturdy and handy) so that way you could label each set per child versus having to separate the individual purchases up. I had fun making the bracelet, reading the various pop up gospel tracts etc with the kids. Just an awesome idea for any church organization although you could even use the sampler kits in a homeschooling situation. Another really neat idea with gospel tracts is to include them in candy bags at Halloween. Fewer and fewer children are being exposed to the Gospel these days. Parents aren't taking them to Sunday School like they used to when I was growing up. So I like to put a couple of neat gospel evangelism tracts about salvation in the bags of Halloween candy I give out so they can look them over.


“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. My opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase