Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2024

March Goals

 I am trying to get back into posting at least semi regularly so will be making up some monthly goals


1. Get a vehicle (see previous post to understand why)-- completed on 3-21-24 Found a wonderful deal on a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer that has had the motor and transmission rebuilt. It is honestly the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. 


2. Get to doctor so I can get back started on Ozempic. I had lost 9lbs in 3 weeks but haven't had a way to dr or pharmacy so have been out the past 2 weeks. I have regained 3 lbs. -- Sort of completed I was able to schedule an appointment but its on April 1st. 

3. Get to foot doctor to pick up shoes they had custom made for me. 

4. Win 3 contests.-- completed 3-12-24

    A. won a $100 Amazon gift card and 2 signed books 

    B. won a $10 amazon gift card

    c. won a $25 amazon gift card

5. Dye my hair. I have a lot of gray showing and its been ages since I dyed my hair.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase