Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Gratitude

Today while netsurfing I read a blog on gratitude. I think we often forget to be grateful for the things we do have and worry about what we don't have. I think thats human nature though so we must work on gratitude. To that end I shall blog 3 things I am grateful to every time I blog.
Today I am grateful for
1. TODAY IS PAYDAY I am tired of no money and I need to buy some kero for heat
2. GoT pics in the mail today of my granddaughter Avril. She is so adorable.
3. My job- even as much as I don't like it, I do appreciate having a job that pays enough to live on. There are a lot of people out of work and more ever day.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase