Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In the mail today, I got a Glade plugin with a box of 3 pack refills for it, 2 bags of Starbucks coffee to sample for BzzAgent, a pull up sample and a Woman's Day magazine I had gotten a free subscription to. I love getting freebies and winnings in the mail. On that note I also got a notice that my last order of a Amazon gift cert from Swagbucks had posted. I am slowly saving for Christmas. Its my goal that with all my winnings and my swagbucks to not spend anything on Christmas.

Free sample of Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner There is a little survey to fill out and your sample will be on the way. I will reserve judgement until I have tried this. I have tried other Dove hair products in the past and they left my hair greasy. Now I absolutely love Dove deodorant and won't use any other. I once had a horrible reaction to deodorant and all the skin came off my arm pits and its was months before it healed. I had to use deodorizing crystals for a long time. Dove is the only deodorant I have used since then. I am taking no chances on that ever happening again.

I know I have mentioned in the past being a VocalPoint member If you haven't joined, I am strongly urging you to sign up. I get freebies and coupons from them all the time. Just the other day I got a small box of Kashi cereal and it included a coupon for a free box and some other coupons off for sharing. Yesterday they had a post for Puffs Plus. I signed up for that sample but most of their samples are just sent without signing up. An awesome company.

Better Oats is offering a coupon for a free box. This will be emailed to you so make sure you have a store that accepts Internet coupons. I am very fortunate in that Kroger and Walmart both take these.

I finally won some diapers for the babies. :)
Check it out here on Mom's Focus on the CyberWorld

1 comments:

jenmom said...

You are the winner of the Phil Vischer DVDs in my giveaway!!!!
Send me your mailing address and I'll get you certificates to send to Tyndale Publishing to claim the videos right out to you!!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase