Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Found some more deals

I did some great deals at the drug stores today.
Went to Walgreen's and they have the new lemon raspberry halls on sale for $1 and it prints a $1 register reward plus the latest edition of all you magazine has a 75 cents off coupon for the same product in it so you will actually make 75 cents on this deal. Todays coupons has a coupon in it for $1 off 2 bags so you could still get 2 bags for nothing after the rr prints out. I have a couple more deals I plan to do at Walgreen's this week but had to wait until I clipped the coupons for them. Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste 4.2 oz or Oral-B Advantage 1-2-3 Toothbrush $2.49 = $1.50 RR Use the $1/1 Crest Pro-Health coupon from the 9/26 PG or use the $0.75/1 Oral-B coupon from the 10/10 PG) I only have the coupon from 10/10 so mine will be .24 for the toothbrush.
Final cost as low as FREE!

Went to CVS and scanned my card and a coupon printed out for 99 cents off brachs candy corn and it was on sale for .99 so that made it free.

I also got some more free toothpaste. You should never have to buy this as often as there are deals out there. Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength Toothpaste 4 oz. $2.99 = $2.99 Each (Limit 2). There is a coupon in the All You magazine plus todays paper or here so this is a money maker.

Also I had read this one online but my CVS had no sign to say it was a deal but I tried it and it worked, AZO Maximum Strength Itch Relief Cream 1 oz or wipes 12 ct $6.99 get a 5 Ecb (Limit 5!) There is a $2 coupon to print here that makes it free. I printed my 5 and will get a mix of cream and wipes. Never tried this product but you know how I feel about free.

I also did a great deal for Quaker instant oatmeal. I printed 2 coupons for $2 off from here and it was on sale for 2/$5 so the coupons made it $1 plus there was $2 ecb (limit of 1) back on it so I made a dollar on this deal.

Garnier Moisture Rescue from Target Just signed up to get one of these from Wal-Mart a couple days ago and now Target is offering one. I love samples. BTW these make great gift ideas to put in gift baskets for the holidays. I usually collect samples all year and give them to the elderly, my girls and teenagers. All three groups love to get these type baskets.

Also grabbed this coupon from the Parade magazine in today's paper. 2 FREE 5×7 HP Photo Greeting Cards Coupon (Valid a new HP Kiosks– located in Walmart) I got 3 Parades in my paper for some reason so I have coupons to get 6 cards free.

Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Sample this is from Costco and the first line asks for your Costco membership number but it doesn't have an astrick so you can order it without one.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase