Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching up

I have been so busy with work, I have barely been online. The last 2 or 3 posts were actually ones that I had prescheduled. With all the summer vacations and stuff, we have been working 10-12 hours a day and since I drive almost an hour each way thats a large part of my day. By the time I work then get home, I just don't feel like being online. I have to work 3 12 shifts this week, then next week is a normal week then back to the 12 hour shifts for the 1st week of August then hopefully it will settle down for a while. Everyone at work seems to be arguing and tempers are real short. I think its just that everyone is so tired and its been so hot. Thankfully its been real cool the past 2 days so that might help some. We did all get $60 gift cards for Wal-Mart for meeting the quarterly safety goal. I used mine to buy a mini boom box. I haven't had one and really wanted one so got it and some blank cds so I could burn some songs to listen to at work.
Not much has really been happening. I started a new diet on June 15th and so far I have lost 19 lbs (go me). Basically I cut out Coke and have been drinking Minute Maid light lemonade. I haven't really been exercising or watching what I eat. I am trying to do it in baby steps. Once I am not so tired I am going to get more into it.
I haven't hardly been entering any contests but I did get a surprise win. I opened my door one evening to go to work and there was a box. I opened it up and I had won a Jensen JISS-85 iPod MP3 Docking AM FM Shower Radio Stereo w/LCD Clock as a second prize winner in the Dirty Dilemmas Sweepstakes from Axe. This is going in the gift box for someone's Christmas present.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase