Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blessed be the name of the Lord



Your entire life can change in the blink of an eye. You wake up and have no clue whats coming your way but God is still on His throne and in control. My only worry yesterday was going to the doctor about my sinus infection and I come home to find out that my ex-fiancés stands accused of a horrible crime. I know this man and I have loved this man. I can not and will not believe anything less than his innocence. I know this trial has meaning in Heaven and I am trusting that it will serve to bring salvation and joy. I am reminded of how often I have heard something on the news and immediately jumped to a conclusion without knowing the people involved or the facts. I remember when my uncle was killed in a mining accident years ago, I thought than that when you read or hear of another mine fatality, you don't know the depth of pain involved. You hear it and go on with your world. I will learn to not be so judgemental if nothing else from this. Please pray that God's will shall be done and the truth shall set us free.





4 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

What a sobering reminder of how life can change in an instant! I never heard this song before but of course I know well the story of Job.

I am sorry to read of your ex-fiance. And you're so right. It can be all too easy to judge another's trouble and yet not know the true story. It's a good reminder. Unless we've walked in another's shoes, we really cannot totally understand.

I pray that your sinus infection gets better soon. I can sympathize as I've been suffering with one too and am on my third antibiotic.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

achildoftheking said...

Like Debbie said, "What a sobering reminder of how life can change in an instant!"

I'm sorry to hear of the crimes being pinned on your ex-fiance. God will prevail!

Cathy said...

A pretty song, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry about your ex-fiance. Blessings ~

Pia said...

sorry to hear about your ex-fiance. i prayed for him. prayed for that sinus too.

i just finished reading the book of job. i love his story, esp how God restored everything to him.

God bless you!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase