Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2017

E925-LED-Black Ultra Portable Small Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Color Changing LED Light Review




Take your jams anywhere! quick & easy pair with 99% bluetooth devices up to 33ft / 10 meters: super easy to pair, just search and pair. Tiny super portable size With the power 3W audio driver and high quality clear sound.

Cool rainbow color changing led light with 6 hour play. FM Radio, Hands-Free Calling, Micro TF/SD Card Support, USB Input, what a great value! Get a few or sent as gifts to your family and friends, this investment makes sense.

Hands-free calling as a speaker phone with built-in microphone, fm radio, micro tf/sd card supported, USB INPUT: Enjoy the speaker as a loud speakerphone to free your hands when calling with built-in mic.

Super portable small size: with the size of hand, this tiny speaker provide crystal clear and loud 3D sound.




MY REVIEW

I had so much fun playing with this speaker. I love to watch the colors flicker and change. The speaker doesn't go very loud but I have sensitive ears and really loud noises hurt my ears so that was a plus for me. The kids thought it was the coolest with the colors and using the bluetooth connection for their various devices. 


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase