Pages

Monday, October 07, 2019

Going Low Carb and a Chauffle.

Its been months and months since I have blogged. Been really depressed and just a lot of health problems. I was trying to get an MRI for my back and my insurance required physical therapy. I went to the place I went before but this time I got a guy named Jamal? and he hurt me really bad. I have knots across my lower back and he decided it would be a good idea to try to press these knots out. I won't lie, I burst into tears and he still wouldn't stop. I cried for about the 5-10 minutes he kept working on my back. It was horrible and hurt me for about 5 weeks. I just can't complete the therapy because its just too painful so no MRI.

Then Sept 13th (Friday the 13th) I had what the dr's called a cardiac event. Spent 3 days in the hospital and had to have a heart catherization. They found nothing wrong so still no clue what happened. I did manage to lose 8 lbs while in hospital and I had lost some before going in. So all told I lost about 21 lbs. I decided that was a great time to get back in gear.

I am trying low carb because the last time I went low carb it really helped with all the body pain and I felt a lot better. Something that is new since the last time I did low carb is everyone is making something called a chauffle.  So I ordered a  Dash Mini Waffle maker on Amazon. They have apparently went up on price lately due to being so popular. I picked a pink one for 14.99 and it was on backorder for a week. 

I like eating sandwiches and this is going to be awesome.  Basically a chauffle is 1 egg and 3/4 cup shredded cheese. I used colby jack for mine.  Stir it all till blended.  Put 1/2 the mix on the waffle maker and close lid.  Takes 3-5 minutes per chauffle..   I made 2 and used them like a bun for hamburger. It didn't taste eggy at all but was so good. You can make them sweet or savory. Tons of recipes out there. So excited. 


1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

sounds yummy!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase