Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Winning Wednesday #9

 

I could just cry. I checked my spam folder for my yahoo mail and on May 2nd I got a notice that I had won a a Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro and custom-made U.S. Soy cutting board (Grand Prize #2). I only had until the 3rd to respond so I lost out on that prize. That was over 400 prize. 

But on the plus side I got the prize I won last week and it was super nice. Valued over 1500. See pics below. 


this is a group shot of the whole prize pack

this is probably my favorite part of the prize pack

Juliette said it was her favorite also

tripod-very nice

not a clue how to use

extremely nice back pack

microphone setup

no idea how to use


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase