Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Winning Wednesday

 


Today would have been my dad's 71st birthday. Happy Heavenly Birthday Dad

 I was starting to feel like I was never going to win again. It had been almost 3 weeks since my last win.  I did get the gaming head set I won a couple months ago and we used the Chili's gift card I won to pick up dinner.

1. $15 Venmo from Tincup Whiskey but I think I put the wrong phone number in so might not get this one. (
2. Oddly enough less than an hour after using the Chili's gift card I won back in June, I won another Chili's gift card on Twitter. 
3. Ebook- Eva
5. $25 Amazon gift card and a character in next book named for me-- I might be a dork but I think this is probably the coolest prize I have won. I didn't think it would be that big a deal until I won lol




0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase