Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

a few deals

I went by CVS and bought a few school supplies. I don't need them but they were free after ECB and so I got them. I had a $5 ECB for taking a survey so used that to pay. I went through the line 2 times to minimize my cash outlay. I got 2 pairs 5" blunt scissors, 2 bottles glue, 3 packs of pens and 2 70 count notebooks all free after ecb. I also bought a clearance headband for 55 cents and a box of Alavert for 55cents. I get allergy symtpoms on occasion so thought it a good deal. If I can get orgazined, CVS also has the photobooks on sale for $7.99 with $7.99 back in ECB so I would like to get a coupon to give as gifts.

In the mail I got my rebate check for buying the blue bunny ice cream back in May. I am going to use it on this deal There is a try me free rebate and a $1 coupon to print so you actually come out ahead plus have a free meal of Tyson skillet creations.

I am stopping by Wal-Mart in the morning to pick up some free water with this Nestle coupon Wal-Mart has the 6pks on sale for $1 and so that makes them free. You can print the coupon 2 times so you get 2 six packs for tax. I printed mine Saturday but haven't been online to post.

Also sign up for a coupon for a free Venom energy drink from Dr Pepper.

Another deal for anyone who has gotten their free chocolate coupon from Mars. Rite Aid has Mars on sale for b1g1 so you can get 2 for nothing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase