Soul Searching Questions for the New Year
Last year while blog surfing I found this on a blog. The owner's pastor had posed these questions to the church and I found them very inspiring so I wanted to share them with you this year. I am posting a couple days early to give you time to think of your answers and see how you can work them out.
1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
4. What one Biblical doctrine do you most want to understand this year and what will you do about it?
5. What's the single biggest time-waster in your life and what will you do about it?
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church this year?
7. For whose salvation will you most fervently pray this year?
8. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
9. What single thing do you plan to do this year that will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
10. What area of your life needs simplifying and what can you do to simplify it?
11. What habit would you most like to establish this year? What will you do about it?
12. Which person would you most like to encourage this year? How will you do it?
13. What is your most important financial goal this year and what specific steps will you take to work toward it?
14. What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year?
15. What one thing could you do this year to enrich the spiritual legacy you will leave to your children or grandchildren?