Monday, August 26, 2013

Review of Last Week

I am so bummed. I had my laptop in the shop but the man said it needs a new motherboard and would cost $300 to fix. Its only a year and a half old but now they are so cheap it just isn't worth buying a motherboard to fix it with. So I am going to have to save up for a new laptop. He did get my battery fully charged on it so I can save my files to a couple thumb drives though so that is a blessing.

We did have one of those great coupon revelation moments though. A couple of weeks ago, Kroger had a sale on Lysol Wipes. They were on sale for $1.99 but if you bought 5 you got $5 off so that made the sale price .99 for each roll. I had coupons for .50 off 2 so that made them be .50 a canister. Yesterday we were going through the store and the Lysol Wipes were back to their original price of $2.99. My oldest and I talked about how much nicer it was to only pay .50 and stock up so we didn't have to pay $2.99. There are only 5 in this picture but we really bought 6.
I also got a product sample in the mail to test out and then do a survey on. Its not a review but one of those anonymous survey things. I also got a really cool back to school lunch box kit called Kroger Lunchbox Heroes from Bzz to try out. Naturally the grandbabies were thrilled. We got a package of cheese flavored peanut butter filled pretzel bites and 4 coupons for free products plus a slew of coupons off the products to share with friends. I love Bzz and have gotten a lot of really great products from there to review and try out.

Here are the great prizes I won last week- I sure do appreciate all the wonderful blogs and their sponsors. Winning products makes my life so much better since it saves me money, and lets me try product that I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

A coupon for a box of Borax from Nikki Knack's Reviews- I love Borax and use it to make my detergent.

A children's book called The Ruby Red Slippers from Women's Intution- I think my oldest granddaughter will love to read this one with me.

A coupon for a bar of Fels Naptha soap from Looking forward to becoming more frugal

Follow on Bloglovin


Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase