Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pinterest Pin of the Day Saturday 7-26-14

I have been slacking :). But I have been so busy. My supervisor's son in law had cancer and was in Hospice and finally passed away :( and I was having to work 10 hour days and just couldn't keep up with all things Internet.

Anyway, I was surfing around today and found this pin. I tried to google to see if there were any studies to prove it worked but couldn't find anything at all to say yay or nay. I hate hate hate snakes so I am going to try this. It can't hurt and who knows, maybe it will work.

source: The Rugged Life via Madonna on Pinterest.

All Natural Snake Repellent Ingredients Clove oil Cinnamon oil Simply mix a 50:50 mixture of clove and cinnamon oils and spray them around the foundation of your home, dog houses, walkways, garages, doors or anywhere you want to keep snakes away from.


Has anyone tried this and if so does it work?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase