Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Madonna and her very horrible, terrible no good day.

Tonight is the opening for the new movie Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.  I wanted to share my own version of my  terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I was headed to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions for my back problems when the car started acting badly. I pulled off the road and the car died. Naturally I had no phone numbers plugged into my cell phone for towing service. My daughter went into the hotel nearby to ask for their phone book. At this point I discover that my cell phone is dead. The first company we call that I had used before, no longer tows cars. Thankfully they gave me a referral number. After my car was loaded on the tow truck I saw a huge oil spill under it. So I am pretty certain it threw a rod and I can't afford another engine.  I get home and was going to call my supervisor about working today. My house phone is also dead :( For some reason the charger wasn't charging the phone. And finally my laptop died again. I am not going to lie, I had a meltdown and cried. Now, I am going to have to find a super cheap used car and see if my boss will loan me enough to get the car.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase