Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fun ideas for Christmas with Children

I thought I would share some of the cute ideas I have seen online this year.

Kids Activities Bloghere is a cute idea for kids Christmas. Its printable letter to Santa for them to color in and write their letters on. 

Coffee Cups and Crayons - a random acts of kindness Advent calendar for children 

Nest of Posies - make hand print ornaments. I am making these this year with all my grandbabies.

Cupcake Diaries- show you how to make grinch drinks. These would be awesome when the family is watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Nourishing Minimalism- Grinch Kabobs to go with your grinch drinks.

36th Avenue- Christmas Scriptures for Every day

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase