Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Ricola® Revitalizing Herb Drops

For over 80 years, Ricola has been one of the most modern and innovative manufacturers of herb drops in the world. All herbs used in their products are organically cultivated in the Swiss mountains. Ricola®’s selection of products includes about 50 different herb specialty flavors and now they're looking at their Chrüterchrafters to get to try their newest creation, Ricola® Revitalizing Herb Drops!

Naturally Effective®
  • With B Vitamins
  • Helps Restore Energy*
  • Effervescent Center
Ricola® Lemon Zest Revitalizing Drops provide B vitamins, in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and ginseng, in a natural and refreshing way. 
Two drops provide 20% of the Adult Daily Value of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12.
Product of Switzerland
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.




Well winter has hit the US with a huge blast of snow and cold air. Cold and flu season are upon us. Naturally I already have a cold. I am trying to keep it just as a cold so using all means available. Thankfully, I got a free bag of Ricola Reviatlizing Herb Drops from #swissherbs and #crowdtappers to try out. Some of you may recall that last winter I got sick the first week of November and was sick until May. I can't tell you how many drs I saw or drugs they gave me. 
I loved the lemony zip of these. If you don't like lemon meringue pie than you won't like these but who doesn't love lemon pie? When you get to the center there is a suprise powder inside.  The fizzing reminds me a candy I use to eat as a child. I like that these taste so good because I have had some throat drops that burned my mouth or tasted so nasty that the cold was preferable. I have a cold and I really can tell that I am not as tired feeling as I usually am with a cold. They really helped my sore throat a lot. It was hard to share them as they taste so good but I was nice and shared with a few friends :). I loved these and will buy them to have on hand for sore throats and colds. 

and if you want to try to win a bag, Ricola is having a little contest on their page. 

Disclosure: I received FREE Ricola® Revitalizing Herb Drops Samples courtesy from Ricola and Crowdtap in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.  My opinions are always my own! . Thank you! #Crowdtap and #Swissherbs

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase