Friday, February 27, 2015
SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate and bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
3. Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Plesthymograph wave options.
4. Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 8 seconds. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
I have never owned a pulse oximeter although they have used them on me at the doctor all the time. I have asthma and COPD plus anemic so my oxygen levels are always lower than other people. But now with the pulse oximeter, I can tell when my oxygen is low and I need a breathing treatment or if its so that I need to go to the doctor. The meter was so simple and easy to use. Just sit down. Take 2 deep breaths and then turn the meter on and stick your finger it. Its so fast that within seconds it displays your oxygen and pulse rate. There is an adorable little case to hold the meter and a cord that you can either wrap around your wrist or let it hang from your neck.
If you need a good quality dependable oximeter then order yours today from Amazon
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine.