Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

A couple of Blog Winners

I am a little behind on getting these announced but haven't been well. I had to have emergency surgery Saturday night and now I feel worse than I did before surgery. All the muscles in my neck hurt to move and my throat hurts to swollen. I am assuming that is from being intubated. Naturally none of that happened while I was at the hospital so I didn't mention any of it to the staff or the doctor. :(
Anyway here are the winners for a couple of giveaways. Thankfully both winners left their contact information so I was able to submit that to the sponsor's first thing without having to wait for a reply.

Winner of the Natural Tripe Sticks is Heather S. Congrats




Winner of the LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream is Terry S. Congrats

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase