Aboriginal tribes in Australia have known of the tea tree's healing qualities for thousands of years.
Australian aboriginals have known the secret to healthy glowing skin for centuries. They used tea tree oil to soothe skin and to heal cuts, and now you can use tea tree oil too!
They boiled the leaves of the tea tree to make tea and antiseptic poultices that treated cuts, wounds, and skin infections.
One legend even describes a magical lagoon where native people bathed to heal their burns, cuts, and skin disorders. Tea trees surrounded the pool, and the fallen leaves created a natural healing bath.
But you don't have to travel all the way to Australia to get the benefits of the tea tree.
It's widely available now as an essential oil, and it treats a variety of conditions!
- PREMIUM TEA TREE OIL - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade- The best Tea Tree Oil on the market produced through steam distillation of fresh leaves. This versatile oil can be used in your beauty routine, home remedies, and much more! 4 ounce bottle!
- WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our Guarantee: We back our products up with a LIFETIME hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.
- MOST VERSATILE ESSENTIAL OIL - Helps heal and soothe sunburns. Heals skin infections naturally and helps to prevent lice naturally, just add a few drops to your shampoo. A few drops in your pets' crates or beds keep the fleas away. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts and soothes insect bites. Treats ringworm and is great for removing ticks.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MELALEUCA OIL - Best home remedy for skin tag removal, acne, dandruff, toenail fungus, yeast infections, cold sores, ringworm and more! Great to mix with carrier oils such as Radha's Fractionated Coconut Oil to relax and soothe sore muscles. Another benefit is that it has a pleasant aroma and opens the sinuses and bronchial tubes for easier breathing, which results in deeper relaxation. Tea tree oil can be used in facial massages, mix with Radha Miracle Retinol Moistorizer and apply to your face to protect against the bacteria that causes acne.
- WORKS WONDERS AS A NATURAL ANTISEPTIC- Great to have in your first aid kit.Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is soothing, detoxifying and cleansing for the feet, and it is very effective in soothing sore, tired feet after a long day. Because it has antifungal properties, it also helps to prevent and eliminate athlete's foot when it is used regularly as part of foot massages. Before massaging your feet with this oil, make sure that your feet are clean and that you use Radha Beauty's Fractionated Coconut Oil as a carrier oil for the tea tree oil. It only takes a few drops of tea tree oil for it to be effective.
Tea tree oil isn't one of the most pleasant smelling oils but it is a wonder oil for sure. I love it and like to add a bit of it to about everything I mix up for its healing properties. Tea tree oil is the work horse in the essential oil family. It just does so many awesome things. I like to put a capful in shampoo to help fight dandruff and lice, you can make a spray bottle with tea tree and water to spay around the house for spiders, roaches, ants and fleas. Almost any skin condition can be treated with tea tree oil. My aunt uses this oil in her acne soap she makes. I just read about using tea tree oil to remove skin tags so I am going to give that a try.
Order your bottle of Tea Tree Oil Today and be sure to check out Radha on Facebook to keep up with all their awesome products.
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.