Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

What I am watching Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime

 I have been watching more streaming shows lately than I normally do. Usually I watch maybe 2 shows a month.  I never miss an episode of Young Sheldon or Call Me Kat. Jim Parson works on both shows. I have liked him since I saw him on Judging Amy and I loved him on Big Bang Theory. I also really like Mayim Bialik. Watched her in Blossom years ago, and she has a Youtube channel


HULU

Will Trent – It’s a new TV Show.  I love Ramón Rodríguez's accent. I hope this show lasts for years.
Call Me Kat- this is where I watch as opposed to Fox. 
How I met Your Father- I did not like how I met your mother but this is ok. I like Hilary Duff but am not fond of Kim Cattrall. 

Amazon Prime-
The Pretender- I watched this years ago but am enjoying rewatching it. I am currently on episode 20 of Season 1 so have quite a ways to go. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase