Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2023

My 55 New Songs

 I thought I would do a blog post about my 55 new to me songs that is part of my 55 goals for 55 post. Otherwise, I know at the end I won't remember a single one of the new songs. Obviously this will be an ongoing post


  1. Thank God We Broke up -- Julie Cole  funny catchy tune
  2. It's Ok- corook  a different song but I did like it
  3. Lemon Tree-- Post Malone  it was a good song but not a favorite
  4. Blessing Offer-- Brighter Offor  just not a song I liked
  5. In Hell I'll be in Good Company- The Dead South- weird song no idea what its about but I liked it
  6. Wish I didn't Miss You- Eminem and Miley Cyrus- this has to be one of my least favorite Eminem songs ever. Won't need to hear again
  7. Mine- Kelly Clarkson- I liked this song.
  8. Make You Mine -MaRynn Taylor- it was ok 
  9. Sparkle - Harper Grace- it was ok, reminded me of Tanya Tucker
  10. That Girl Don't Live Here Anymore- Courtney Hadwin- I liked her on Americas got Talent and still like her but she sure seems grown up now
  11. Its Hard Out Here- Lily Allen it was a bit explicit for sure
  12. I Need You-Ronn Moss-  omg I didn't know Ridge Forrester was singing. How did I not know. 
  13. Left Behind- Plush- I am not a metal music fan but I did love the song itself. 
  14. Blue Jeans and a Rosary- Kid Rock- loved it but then again I like most everything he sings. Don't know how I missed hearing this all these years. 
  15. Pretty In The Dark - Ashley Sienna & Ellise - its different but I did like it. 
  16. Last Train to Nowhere- Ghost Hounds - liked this one 
  17. Whenever You Call- Con Brio- I liked this song, I went to listen because of something I read but I have no idea still what the person was talking about.
  18. In Your Love- Tyler Childers- Song was ok 
  19. Flowers Wilt- Senora May- I liked her voice but I just didn't understand the song, but that might have been my mind whirling around.
  20. Relapse- Chase McDaniel- Accidently came across him thru Facebook reels so went to look him up. Hes so pretty and he sings well too. 
  21. She- Jelly Roll-  I like about everything he sings
  22. Rich Men North of Richmond- Oliver Anthony-- love this song
  23. I wanna Go Home- Oliver Anthony- another good song

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase