Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Winning Wednesday

 


Well it hasn't been a winning week. Not a single prize :( My cousin did win on a contest I told him to enter if that counts. He won a backyard barbeque from a local tv station. We thought they bought like Dickie's barbeque and brought to you but no, they are coming Thursday to cook at our house and do a short video. They bring all the food they say to feed up to 10 people but not drinks or dishes. Going to take them 90 minutes they say. I would not have entered or told him to enter if I had known that. We have to get the porch all cleaned up, grass mowed etc so we can be camera ready. And he isn't thrilled about having to be on tv. Food had better be good is all I can say. 

I did get the Hunts Brothers Pizza Fan of the week pack I won last week. It had lots of nice stuff. 2 die cast cars, a hand towel, a calendar, can koozie, couple of key rings, magnets, stickers, sunglasses, 2 really nice shirts. 





I also got the package that the dogs won on Instagram.  It had 2 kinds of treats, several toys and some other things to make dog life easier



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase