Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another week gone by

Well this week flew by. I guess thats why I don't really remember specific days. I do know my knee hurt this whole week. The quadracept muscle above and the calf muscle below were tight and swollen. I am finally able to walk without limping but at odd moments the knee gives out on me. I still have a knot below the knee to the right. Fat people with bad knees shouldn't be kneeling on concrete for any reason.
&nspb Cousin S called and we are supposed to go to her house this evening and play the trivial pursuit game we got last weekend at the Goodwill. One good thing, the feral cat is some better. He is now using both back legs and only one of them is limping. I think perhaps its dislocated but of course I can't catch him to see.
My BF called last night to tell me a very good friend's husband dropped dead with a massive heart attack. She is so devestated. She was totally wrapped up in her husband. I just feel so bad for her. I will have to email her today to let her know I am thinking of her.
Yesterday was an incredibly beautiful day. I did maybe 10 loads of laundry and hung them out to dry because it was so sunny. I cleaned out the little room I use for storage and got rid of lots of crap. I had a tin box that had tax forms for my ex and myself and we have been apart for 11 years now. I am slowly getting a handle on the clutter. I even finally got my summer comforter out and washed it up and put it on the bed. I slept so much better too because its much lighter weight than the other one. I mowed about half the grass last night.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase