Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rain blessed rain

Well it has finally started raining in NC. It's now rained for over 24 hours. Its not all the rain we need but its a hell of a lot more than we had gotten for months. Greensboro, Durham and many other places were counting down the days until they would have no water so this should help a lot. Now if it would just rain in California. The fires still haven't been contained and thousands of acres have burned. They say it will be over a billion dollars in damages.
I finally got my spooky slots badge in Pogo. I am glad that game is done until next halloween. Now I am working on a badge in bowling. I hate bowling but at least its not a certain score. I only have to knock down the silver pins.
I had to do some laundry today. Found a bunch of coupons at CVS for b1g1 free 20oz vaults. I got a handful and got me 4 berry vaults for the price of 2. Coke apparently doesn't make berry vault in 2 liters. That shit is the bomb though, I have so much energy when I drink vault.
M didn't work today because her wipers quit working and she couldn't see to drive in the rain.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase