Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

long time since last post

I can't believe its been so long since I last posted. Heres the going ons
First I turned 40 this week. Wasn't that big of a deal. Women at work got me some gifts and bought my lunch. oldest daughter bought me an Elvis blanket, Elvis cd, Lynard Skynard cd and an a Wizard of Oz mug. Youngest daughter got me some yard ornaments.
Oldest daughter has been a major source of grief lately. In the middle of the biggest recession in years she up and quits her job without telling me. Claims she is going to California with some 41 year old man she met online and has been talking to for 2 years. I didn't know about him for ages and had no idea of his age. Now she is blackmailing me telling me that if we move to another state she won't go out there.
I have a burn on my side from a heating pad. Who ever heard of getting 2nd and 3rd degree burns from a heating pad. It got infected so I have been on antibotics for a week now. Life is a mess and doesn't seem to be getting better.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase