Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Product testing

I already posted on how much I love to get free stuff in the mail. Here are a couple of sites that I am member of that enables me to do that. When I think of more I will post those also but these 2 sites are the best out there.

Vocalpoint I sometimes get a small sample of something in the mail from here but the best part is that you get a coupon for whatever it is for free and a lot of cents off coupons to share with your friends.

Bzzagent I have gotten some awesome try-mes from here. They will send you products and you talk about it to friends and family and then report back how you spread the word. I am currently trying out the following 2 product lines, L'OrĂ©al® Advanced Revitalift® Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair and Nature's Source™ cleaners.
The L'Oreal products feel and smell great. Everyone wants to minimize or hold off on getting wrinkles right? I really like the way these moisturizers go on smooth and are absorbed fast so they don't feel greasy on my skin. I have used others that were just nasty feeling. The scent is a very delicate one that is just the right strength to be pleasant without overwhelming. Between the night and the day lotion, I prefer the day lotion but thats only because its a pale pink :). I recommend both of these to anyone who is worried about wrinkles. Bzzagent sent me a full size bottle of both the day and night cremes and some small sample packs to give out while talking about the product.

I am also trying out Nature's Source™ cleaners. This line of cleaners is the absolute bomb. I love love love them and won't use any others again. They are plant-based biodegradable cleaners that contain no ammonia, bleach, phosphorous or dyes. They are made by SC Johnson and are just as powerful as the regular cleaners. There is a natural Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner and a Scrubbing Bubbles all purpose cleaner. I swear I have never used any cleaning products that smelled as great as these. I have used cleaners before that smell so bad you almost pass out from the odor especially in a small space like the bathroom. I don't know what the odor is in these but it smells so good that it has made me much cleaner just because I love to clean with them to scent the house. I will truly keep using this product line after my current bottles are gone.
Bzzagent sent me a full size bottle of each cleaner along with coupons for free bottles that I was to pass out to friends. I gave the women at the office a free coupon a piece so they could try them.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase