Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Weekend

I want to say first off I am so thankful to all the veteran's who fought for my freedom. Let us never forget that freedom doesn't come freely.

Have some free ice cream to enjoy during the holiday. Blue Bunny Purchase some frozen yogurt and fill out this form and mail back in with your receipt and upc to get the purchase price back. I checked at Wal-Mart and this is around $4 a box so a bit pricey but since you get the purchase price back then I am all for trying it out. Only good May 23- 25th.

Own a piece of baseball history. Win a poster and get a free sample of Gilette.
Sporting News be sure to check the box at the end of the page to get a free sample. I like to collect samples and make gift bags up to give as presents. Everyone I have ever given one to has loved them.

Baskin Robbins has a buy 1 get 1 free offer on their 31 below desserts. The closest one to me is about 35 miles :( so unless I plan a trip to Charleston in the next couple weeks I won't be able to take advantage of this offer.
Coupon

Join the Kraft family and get coupons and free offers.
Kraft


coupon for a free frosty only on the coffee toffee and frosty-cino flavors.
free Frosty

my sister sent me a list of awesome summer freebies from Arby's. I pass one on my home from work every day so I am going to print this list and get mine.



Arby’s will be giving away some great freebies all summer long. Here are the dates and the respective freebies:
May 27th - Free Regular Roast Beef sandwich with any soft drink purchase
June 3rd - Free FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
June 10th - Free Roast Chicken club with any soft drink purchase
June 17th - Free Regular Sidekicker with any sandwich purchase
June 24th -Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
July 1st - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase
July 8th - Free Orange Cream Swirl shake with any sandwich purchase
July 15th - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
July 22nd - Free Roastburger with any soft drink purchase
July 29th - Free FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
August 5th - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
August 12th - Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase
August 19th - Free FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
August 26th - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase