Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Deals and ramblings

I haven't posted in so long I almost forgot how. Anyway, I thought I would put up a few of the deals I am doing today.


Get 5 FREE 4×8 photo greeting cards at RiteAid.com when you use the code 5FREECARDS at checkout. Choose in-store pickup to avoid a shipping charge. Offer is good through 11/17/12. I picked 3 cards with individual pictures of the granny babies and one card that had 3 pictures on it. I ordered 2 of that one so I can give my ex one with all the grand babies.  My cards won't be ready for about 5 days but thats ok. I am keeping these cards and not mailing them. 


Also I went to coupons.com and printed 2 coupons for $1 off eco tools and am planning on using this at walmart to get 2 poufs for free. We make a lot of gift baskets and these are great in them.

Walgreen's also has a photo deal.  I never pay for photo development. I wait on these deals and use them.
8×10 Photo Enlargement from Walgreens with code FREE2THANK (through 11/24)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase