Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

a few samples from around the Internet

I woke up too hot so got online for a while until the house cools down. Here's some things I found while surfing around.

Since I now have a puppy I am more interested in pet care samples. Here is one that I hope my dog will like.
Rachael Ray You have a choice of downloading a coupon for $3.50 off a 6lb bag or being mailed a sample. I choose the being mailed. Thee is also a little button to check to be on the list for coupons and such.

Here is a sample for Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine from Harper's Bazaar. Be very careful and make sure you click the no purchase necessary and then fill out the form or you will be billed for a subscription. I have actually used this and its very good. My boyfriend always comments on how much he loves my hair when I use this but he doesn't know what causes my hair to be so shiny :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase