Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

just a few offers

I found out while I was gone that Rite Aid started a new program called Rite Aid Video Values Its from Ad Perk. You watch videos and get to print coupons. There is a 20 second video to watch to print a $2 coupon on Bayer Aspirin and its on sale this week for $1.99 so that makes it free.

Also since I love getting magazines here is a little deal for 3 issues of Family Circle and they won't send a bill for you to order more.

a new company that claims to send full size samples to try. Smile.ly I have just signed up but I know of other companies that I have joined and gotten a lot of nice freebies from so I am always willing to try more.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase