Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

some samples and a funny commercial

I signed up for this early this morning but didn't have time to post it. Cream of Wheat Sample I will be honest and admit the flavor I picked was the chocolate lagoon, SpongeBob sample. It was the best flavor on the list.

If you haven't ever signed up with Betty Crocker you can get a coupon book worth $10. I have been a longtime member. Looks like they would reward us older members.

This is one of those first thing in the morning freebies. Nursery Water has 100 bags each day to give away while supplies last.

My oldest is scared to death of clowns so this would freak her out to watch.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase