Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

samples and some shopping deals

Free Poise Kit one Poise Liner, one Poise Long Liner, one Poise Ultra Thin Pad, and a money saving coupon


I went to CVS and did a few extra care buck deals.
Aussie Hair Care $2.99 (limit 1) I just yesterday told my daughter I needed some good conditioner and I would wait for a deal.
-$2 ECB
-$1 from 2/14 RP
Final Price: FREE


Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield toothpaste or rinse $3.50 (limit 2)
-$2 from 2/7 PG – rinse
-$3.50 ECB
Final Price$2 overage!

I spent 5.59 and got $9.00 in extra care bucks. I was a bit upset though because the cash register tore my receipt right at the beginning of my ECB and the cashier handed me my receipt and said nothing. Normally I stuff it in my purse and wouldn't have known I didn't have my ecb but today I looked at it and went back. They had to tape it together. I asked them to sign them because they were torn but they wouldn't. They said if it wouldn't scan they just had to enter a number printed under the bar code. I still would have felt better if they would have at least initialed it.


Win a Wii- I want one of these so badly.
SheKnows

1 comments:

Gustavo said...

Nice to know some good information which is very much useful for the person to get the details. Best shopping deals are offered on a different collection of products. All they have to know is when and where to find them.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase