Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5-12-10 Happy picture


I tried and tried to take a picture of today's happiness but my camera is a piece of crap so no dice. I finally googled it. I know a lot of people are afraid of lightning and it can be very destructive but even as a child I loved to sit on the porch during a lightning storm and watch. As I got older I would go for walks and my grandmother would fuss at me that I was going to get struck. I love water in all forms and walking in rain is a real favorite. There just are few things that compare to the power and beauty of a lightning storm. In case you haven't guessed its been storming here on and off all day and its pouring right now.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase