Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

Right Brain-v- Left Brain





I am quite left brain and I only found 6. Even with the answer I still wasn't sure. :)Answer key is below. How many can you find without looking at the answers. If you click on the picture it opens in a window by itself.


I may have posted this ballerina before, I can't remember. I do know that I am quite left brain. I only ever see her going one way. It was really neat to get a group at work and have them all look at her at the same time. Each of us saw her doing different turns. Several saw her turning clockwise and counter clockwise and one saw her only going right. I find that amazing. Makes you wonder how on earth we ever agree on how something looks.

Here is the answer to the puzzle of how many faces are in the picture.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase