Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things that make me happy

I figured I have wallowed in sadness enough so I am going to work on being happy. I have decided to start taking pictures of people, places and things in my life that make me happy. I am off work today since its primary election day so that's enough to make happy all on its own. I still need to go do my civic duty.
Today's photo is of some jelly shoes that I got at Wal-Mart on Saturday on clearance. They were 50¢ a pair. I bought 2 pairs; one in blue and one in yellow. They had pink but they were way too small. The ones I bought were about a half a size too large though. They have a little rose on the top and I smile everytime I see them.


Close up of the flower.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Those shoes are cute! & you certainly can't beat that price!

Thank you for the super sweet comment you left me by the way.
I love your blog, and look forward to being a reader!

Lots of Smiles!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase