Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Bible Study- The Heart of a King- lesson 4





Lesson 4 is about how choices you make can and do affect future generations just like the ones from the past affected you.

Personal Reflections
1. Are there any areas of bondage in your life that are related to generational issues? I will be honest and say that I think weak morals have affected my family for a goodly while and I think it has created bondage for a lot of the family.

2. Are you willing to be the one God uses to deliver your family from that bondage? Yes but I am not sure how God could use me for it.

3. Look up Philippians 4:13 and write it out. What does this verse tell us? How does it encourage you? Whatever changes need to be made in your life, Christ can strengthen you to take the steps necessary to make those changes. With man, things may seem impossible to accomplish. But with God all things are possible.
This is one of my favorite verses and God has really been reaffirming this in my life for the past month. About a month ago the Holy Spirit just showed me how incredibly powerful this verse was. We tend to use the word all when we don't mean it. We mean most of the time or much. But if you take that verse and substitute the words each and every one for all its mind blowing.

I can do each and every thing through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I have gotten such a powerful blessing from that and its been going on for a month.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase