Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

June 7th 2010 blog contests

I found some more to enter. I am just a person who does stuff in phases apparently. 3 links are all I could manage before I was too distracted to surf :).

1. Cartoon Lovin' Mama if having a contest for Burn Cream Md. I haven't tried this but would be awesome to add to the first aid kit. Ends June 16, 2010 @ Midnight CST.

2. Wishing Penny is having a contest to win a Shawn the Sheep DVD which ends on June 13th at 11 :59 am EST. I won a Shaun the Sheep dvd several months back and the grandkids loved it. I would really like to win another one for them since we have a birthday coming up in 2 weeks.

3. Coolest Kid Reviews is having a contest for another dvd. Its called Secrets of the Mountains ends June 17th. I have vaguely heard of it but not a lot. She is also having a contest for some awesome light up marble racers ends June 16th. My grandson would love these.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase