Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free song download

One of the stations I listen to in the car a lot is K-Love. I just found out that they have a free song to download from ITunes. I didn't see anything to indicate this was a one time deal so maybe every 2 week or once a month its there. I will have to wait and see. The song currently on there is Christ is Risen by Matt Maher. I like to have my mp3 player loaded with songs that help me draw closer to God and I burn cds for the car with my favorite songs. It can get expensive buying all the ones I like so I am always on the lookout for freebies. Here is the song in case you haven't heard it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase