Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Win some prizes

Apparently the breakup with J has been rougher on my than I know since in just 3 months I have went from looking 10-15 years younger than I am to now everyone thinks I am now 5 years older than I am. Not really encouraging. I found this site with a contest for some anti aging products and lets face it, its way past time I start using them obviously.


I found a cool site with a really cute contest. You can win a Cat Doll. I will admit it took me a bit to figure out the cat part. Pam Kelloggs Handmade Cottage Boutique Its not a funny situation the woman is in but she is hilariously funny and could get a job as a comedian


I so need to win this one. Long time readers of my blog will remember that 2 years ago I won a couple Pillsbury giggle dolls and now I have found a contest for a Pillsbury apron. I want this one. Check out the contest at My life with Rats


I have been trying to enter more contests since I have been so down.
I recently won a progresso soup pack, a set of lifetime movies and a Coobie bra.

1 comments:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, thank you so much! I do try to have a good sense of humor. It helps to get through challenging times!

I love your blog! I'll add it to my sidebar!

Pam

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase