Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A few good deals

If you are like me and you take a lot of pictures you are always looking for deals to get them printed. One of my favorite photo sites is running a great deal right now. Snapfish has a deal where you get 100 photos for $5 and that includes free shipping. Upload your photos, Use the code CUPIDPICS at checkout, Pay only $5.00 including shipping for 100 prints (that’s only $0.05 per print!)

Since I am trying to redecorate my new apartment I am trying to find deals for that. Hobby Lobby almost always has a coupon out that you can use to get a great deal. Right now its for 40% off one item.

I do a lot of stuff on facebook now. There is a page for about every company out there and they do a lot of contests and giveaways on there sites. Here is a post from Tide.
Tide ♥’s you too and to show you just how much we’re going to do another giveaway this Thursday at 3pm EST! 5000 of you lovely fans will get a free full size bottle of Tide Stain Release spray! Go on, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Sometimes these deals are hard to get and sometimes you get lucky. I have gotten several freebies this way and I just got an email that I won a Coobie Seamless Bra from one of the facebook contests I entered.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase