Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

COVERGIRL NatureLuxe review

Everyone who knows me knows I love to try new makeup. BzzAgent recently asked me to review the new Covergirl Natureluxe line. I had seen this on tv and magazines with Taylor Swift but hadn't tried it.

When 3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the NatureLuxe Collection to their clients, you start to listen — that's some serious support! But it's really no surprise: COVERGIRL's new luxury line exchanges select heavy synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients. For a polished make-up look with a lightweight feel, every time, it's what COVERGIRL likes to call “luxury touched by nature”.

This smooth silk foundation trades in a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts. It provides a flawless coverage and a silky lightweight feel. In fact, 8 out of 10 professional make-up artists agree it provides a luxurious skin finish and light, luxurious feel!

But the NatureLuxe love doesn't end there — new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters that 9 out of 10 make-up artists would recommend to clients for a sheer color with a non-sticky, lightweight feel.

I have to say that thus far in life this is the best foundation I have ever tried. Most people know I have a low self esteem but there wasn't a time that I put this on that I didn't absolutely love how my skin looked. It felt great going on and I just felt pretty wearing it. My favorite thing though was the gloss balm. I put it on and immediately told my oldest to try it out. Then I went to work and bragged to everyone about it. It went on and made my lips feel so silky I kept rubbing them together just to feel it. I loved the way my lips shined. Growing up my lips were always super red but as I have gotten older they have paled some. This balm made them shiny and red again. Simply put, I love both products but can't make it without the balm now. Its a very rare product that I will buy without waiting on a clearance sale but this is it.

Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent and received free products to review from Covergirl. The opinions are my own. If you like to review new products become a BzzAgent.

1 comments:

Tara said...

I will have to keep my eye out for these products. Do they sell them along with the regular Covergirl products in the drug stores? I would love to try the lipbalm, I am always reaching for the chap-stick. I hardly ever wear lipstick, just chap-stick or lip gloss.

Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway. Good luck and have a terrific week!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase