Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Abraham issue

Friends I need your prayers that I would make the right decisions in my life. I find myself acting like Abraham. Not the up on the mountain trusting God to provide Abraham but the down in the valley thinking God needs my help to fulfill His promise to me. Looking at all the trouble in the Middle East that is a direct result of the conflicts between Ishmeal and Isreal, I see what happens when we don't wait on God's timing. But I am tired and discouraged. Every day someone is on my case about moving on and when I tell them that I feel and believe in my soul that God is going to work a miracle, I get more grief. Then I start to think maybe I am fooling myself and God really does want me to move on. I need help.
On that note here is a favorite song of mine that is about Abraham and choosing God.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase