Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tax Time

Well I finally got my W2s from work and filled out my taxes. I pay the bare minimum in federal because due to my work situation I fell behind on my student loans so they sometimes keep my return. If I get it back I am getting just over $600 and will use it to pay the trailer off sooner. I won't know until they keep it though. I applied for a deferrment on my student loans but never got anything in the mail nor have I gotten any bills from them so who knows. As soon as I get the trailer paid for I am going to set up a payment plan with them though so that monkey will be off my back. I sometimes hate the financial aid people. I never got any loans the first 3 years of school but they kept after me to take out a loan. Turns out they get more funding if more students are in financial aid. They went on and on about how easy it would be to pay the loans back. I ended up borrowing about $11000 total but with fees and all its around $25000 now. I don't see that as low interest. Nor is there any way to get out from under it. I highly encourage everyone to never take out loans. Its about the only debt that you cant get relief from. Yet another thing I would change if I could live my life over. I know I am not very good at the whole paperwork thing. After my breakdown in 1997 paperwork completely confuses me and I have trouble dealing with it all.


Here is the song I am feeling today. I am patiently waiting on the Lord but not sure if I am still right because I am still clinging to Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And the thing I most desire is to spend the rest of my life with Junior. I just feel that if that wasn't God's plan for me, all those times I prayed and cried out asking Him to help me stop caring would have worked. So I am quietly trusting and waiting.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase