Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of December 2014 Recap

Life has been pretty blessed lately. God just keeps raining blessings down on me. Yesterday  someone came to my house and brought me 4 brand new tires for my van. I desperately needed 2 new front tires at least so I give God praise for that miracle. Got my Christmas bonus this month naturally. I am 2/3 of the way done paying back the loan for my mini van. I am having so much fun with my Kindle Fire. I love that thing and wish I had gotten one years ago.

I was able to complete 2 of the goals from my 101 list. I got Mandi glasses and I got my Kindle Fire.

I have done 8 reviews this month, I had one giveaway on my blog which is still ongoing btw.  I wrote 16 blog posts. I won 11 giveaways. I had depleted my Amazon money buying Christmas presents (once again Praising God because I was able to get presents and it didn't actually cost me anything) but I have since won 2 more Amazon gc so I am working on rebuilding my account.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase