Pages

Friday, December 05, 2014

Kindle Books I loved

I finally got my Kindle Fire and I have been reading up a storm all those ebooks, I have been downloading for the past couple years. I read at least 2 books a day. I love the freedom to have tons of books with me when I go anywhere. Whoever thought of ereaders was a genius. I thought I would share the 2 best ebooks I have read so far.

Armed and Outrageous was naturally a free ebook I had gotten over a year ago but it is still free as of today Dec 5th 2014 on Amazon. I laughed and laughed at this one. The main character reminds me of the grandmother from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich so if you like those than I think you would like this. At times I felt it was  bit too graphic to me but by ignoring those parts, I was able to enjoy the rest of the book. My daughter came to my bedroom to see what I was laughing so much about. If I can't find the rest of the series from my library's online books than I will buy the rest because I enjoyed it that much.


Journey to the Well- I have no idea where I got this one because it doesn't show on my Amazon account but it was on my Kindle. It is 8.99 today on Amazon but worth it. It is a fictional work about the woman at the well and the life she may have lived. I loved this book. I enjoy historical fiction and I really enjoy when I am able to picture what sort of life someone from the Bible may have lived. 

1 comments:

Connie Sowards said...

CONNIE = Rose

Thank you for sharing these. I would be interested in Armed and Outrageous. I love to laugh! :)

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase