Monday, February 25, 2013

Campbell's Slow Cooker Soup Review and coupon offer

I got a container of  Campbell's Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme slow cooker soup along with a pair of the ugliest socks ever. Odd thing was they were so soft and comfortable :). They go all the way up to the knees. Its been years since I wore knee socks. I loved wearing them even though I am still not sure about the pattern :).  The soup was very good and didn't taste like cheap canned soup at all. There was lots of herb pieces and the beans were divine.  Thyme is a healing herb so during this time of everyone getting sick I would recommend you try this out.  I am big on the healing power of herbs. I plan to buy several of these and put in my 72 hour emergency kit. I want to try some of the other varieties to see if they are as good. I love these grown up soups.  I always derive comfort from hot soups (guess all those Campbell's commercials as a child) and think during any emergency these would be great to eat.  If you click here you can get a $1.00 off coupon to try these soups yourself. Here is a picture I took of the soup on a bowl. See all those lovely herbs.

  • For more information about Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
  • Follow Campbell’s Slow KettleStyle Soups on Twitter here @SlowKettle

**Disclosure: Information and products provided by Campbell's Slow Kettle Soups and Smiley 360. I received products described above, including a few coupons for product too. All opinions are my own.
 If you want to join and get your own products to sample and review, sign up here. 


Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase