This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and Cathy has chosen funny commercials from past superbowls as the theme.
the babies are so cute in this one
This one makes me laugh everytime.
1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids?
My girls are grown now but we loved The Poky Little Puppy, One Fish Two Fish, The Monster at the end of the Book, and Horton Hears a Who.
2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most?
Everything. I only gained 5lbs the whole time I was pregnant either time but within six weeks of giving birth I had gained 50 lbs. I don't know what that was about.
3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study?
Right now I have no desire to go back but if I did I would study something impractical like archeaology.
4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other?
Bye or I'll talk to you later.
5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet?
its not a food but Coke. I don't care what horror stories they tell about what all is in it, I grew up on Coke and when I feel bad nothing beats a ice cold Coke.
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who thought little people lived under the porch I used to put doll furniture and stuff out all the time for the littles.
2. Concord grape juice is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would be about to change a diaper until I had my own kids
4. I have always wanted to travel the US in an RV and see every state but I can't afford it.